LEAVE NO TRACE TRAINER COURSE
Outward Bound Vietnam strives to promote sustainable use of the outdoors while empowering individuals to explore their potential and develop relatable life skills.
The Leave No Trace Trainer course is a 2-day outdoor program designed to help raise awareness and encourage sustainable outdoor ethics for a variety of people including outdoor educators, teachers and recreational outdoor users.
Upon completion, participants will be certified Leave No Trace Trainers (with Leave No Trace USA) and will be able to conduct Awareness workshops for others to promote outdoor ethics.
– Welcome and energizer
– Introduction to the Trainer Course
– Teaching method and Principles of Education
– Pack and prep
– Hike in and camp
– Introduce “Action Plan” after dinner.
– Breakfast, break camp, pack up
– Evaluate impact
– Hike out
– Gear cleaning
– Share and discuss “Action plans”
– Closing and depart at 4 pm
– Understand the 7 principles
– Understand how the principles can be applied to various environments.
– Be able to plan engaging and fun LNT sessions for different year groups
– Be able to incorporate LNT sessions and games into courses
– Be able to identify how to add in LNT elements into courses spontaneously
– Be able to identify teachable moments and their importance especially to LNT
– Be aware Be able to deliver LNT Awareness workshops and co – instruct LNT Trainer courses.
1,200,000 vnđ/ pax (~ 39 $/pax) – for which includes pick up bus, gears, meals and dormitory.
Register today to have an attractive price at 900.000 vnđ (25% discounted)
The course provided me with deeper understanding about LNT ethic and many different, fun and creative way to get people engaged in learning these principle. Thank Ryan and Tiffany. You are such a great instructor.
Thu Thao Nguyen
Mentor Instructor in OBV
“[The course] was great. Ryan and Tiffany built good rapport and were supportive. I had a great time and have many take aways from the course. Thank you.”
I learned a lot about Leave No Trace and how to deliver engaging and informative sessions.
The instructors were knowledgeable and provided us with great freedom to discuss LNT topics. The course was very flexible to the different backgrounds and needs of each of our home countries which made it very applicable to all of us.